The Chemistry Office Staff members are working remotely. You can reach any staff member at their UNC Charlotte email address. Staff contact information can be found here.
If you are an undergraduate student and you have questions about academic or registration matters, please contact Ms. Clarissa Ramos at email@example.com.
Please contact your academic advisor at their usual UNC Charlotte email address.
* The College of Liberal Arts & Sciences is maintaining information about resources that are available to students, faculty and staff. LEARN MORE: https://clas.uncc.edu/about-us
* The College Office of Advising & Student Services is available to students remotely. LEARN MORE: https://clas.uncc.edu/students/academic-advising
* The most up-to-date information from the University about COVID-19 is housed on the Emergency Management website. LEARN MORE: https://emergency.uncc.edu/coronavirus
* This University website includes a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document. If you have a question not answered there, please complete this form: UNC Charlotte FAQ
* The University also has created a Self-Quarantine Guide. LEARN MORE: https://emergency.uncc.edu/health-advisories/coronavirus-information/self-quarantine-guide
The Department of Chemistry is a community of faculty, staff and students dedicated to excellence in education, the engagement of students and faculty in collaborative research at the cutting edge of science, and the sharing of expertise and knowledge to enrich the local, regional, and global communities.