Forms Frequently Used

Transfer Credit Evaluation: Used to determine equivalent transfer coursework not already reviewed by the Office of Admissions or the Registrar's Office. Form must be submitted to the Chemistry Department with a course description and syllabus from the original institution. 

Permit for Transient Study: Used to preapprove equivalency of coursework a student plans to take at another institution and allow the credit to transfer back into the university. If you are a chemistry major, the form must be submitted to the Chemistry Department before taking the course. Non chemistry majors must check with their major department before submitting a form to the Chemsitry Department. Policy information is available here. This form can take up to one week to process. You can check current equivalency information with the Admissions Office here.

Change of Major Form: If you wish to declare a major in Chemistry, you must fill out this form and make an appointment with the Advising Coordinator, Ms. Susan Michael. If you wish to declare a minor in Chemistry, you must fill out this form and submit it to the department front office in Burson 200.

Registration Override Request: Used to request the ability to register for a course despite receiving an error. You must include the error type with sufficient explanation for why the override is justified for it to be approved. Typically processed within 24 hours.